Reservations can be made by phone or in person after April 11 2013. Call 309/344-1534 or stop by the campground office at 1351 S. Lake Storey Road, Galesburg, IL 61401. Minimum one night stay of $14.00 is required for reservation fee. No refunds will be given for cancellations.
$14 — Per Night (no services provided)
$27 — Per Night with Full Hookup (includes water, sewer & electricity)
$ 8 — Per Night (Non-Profit: 10 or more individuals or 4 or more Units)
$ 5 — Electricity
$ 3 — Water
$ 5 — Sewer
$ 5 — Use of Sewer dump station (Non-city residents and non-campers)
The campground fee also includes FREE use of Lakeside Water Park
See documents to the right for the "new" map showing the numbered campsites available.
More than a Lake!
The 600 acres at Lake Storey Recreational Area offer year-round outdoor adventure. From golf to a waterslide, from bike trails to fishing, this Galesburg park is a gem.
Lake Storey has a quiet campground, but offers lots of fun too. You can swim, picnic, boat, play tennis or just relax on the beach or at any one of the three pools. And, winter adventures will thrill at the new snowmobile trail and warming shelter.
Campground Rules :
- Fires must be contained
- Firewood Ban: It is illegal to bring or possess on Allison Campground property any firewood from out-of-state or from a quarantine area or adjacent counties where wood exportation or movement has been prohibited by State or Federal Law.
- No campers allowed longer than two weeks.
- Quiet enforced after 10:00 p.m.
- All camps must have adult leadership.
- One family unit (immediate family) allowed per campsite.
- Campsites with full hookup are reserved for mobile campers with facilities.
- Dogs or other animals must be on a leash.
- Please keep campground clean and free of trash
- Protect trees, shrubs, flowers, grass, etc.
- Checkout time - 4:00 p.m.
- Custodian of camp has final control of camp.
- No alcoholic beverages allowed in the campground or in any City of Galesburg park or lake area.