The TOTAL DESTINATION for special occasions!
1572 Machen Drive, 309/345-3683
For your next special event look no further than the Lake Storey Pavilion! It is the ideal place to hold your next special event. The Pavilion features much of the original structure with modern conveniences. Perfect for wedding receptions, family reunions, rehearsal dinners, corporate meetings, birthday/anniversary/holiday parties; bridal and baby showers and much more!
- Lake view Atmosphere
- Fully Handicapped Accessible
- Spacious Parking Lot
- Gas Fire Place
- Choose a caterer or provide your own food
Non-Alcohol Daily Rental:
Monday through Thursday - $225/up to five hours, plus $100 non-refundable deposit to hold space.
Friday, Saturday or Sunday - $425/up to five hours, plus $100 non-refundable deposit to hold space.
Alcohol Daily Rental:
Monday through Thursday - $375 plus $300 security deposit/up to five hours. $100 non-refundable deposit to hold space.
Friday, Saturday or Sunday - $575 plus $300 security deposit/up to five hours. $100 non-refundable deposit to hold space.
(For alcohol events, there is a $300 security deposit.)
Daily Rate Additional Hours - $75/hour after the first five hours
The $100 deposit will be deducted from the final bill if the rental occurs. If the rental does not occur, the $100 deposit will not be refunded.
Table linens are included in all Pavilion rentals.
* "Special Event Host Liquor Liability" Insurance
The City of Galesburg will need proof of insurance naming the City of Galesburg as an additional insured with coverage equal to $1,000,000. This insurance can be readily available from most insurance agencies.
The Lake Storey Pavilion Application must be completed and submitted by all rental groups.
- Available year round, seven days a week.
- Some presentation equipment available. (Projection Screen, Projector, Microphone, TV and DVD Player)
- Rental time available from 9 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- Seating up to 240 (8 chairs per table), 300 (10 chairs per table) with round tables.
- Seating up to 190 (4 chairs per table) classroom style (meetings/seminars).
- Seating up to 350 theater style (no tables).
- Seating up to 350 (8 chairs per table) with long banquet tables.
- Please see Ordinance Numbers 12-3361 and 12-3362 in regards to having alcohol at the Lake Storey Pavilion.